Saturday, 23 March 2013

Things I didn't blog about.

so... two and a half months later, and here I am!
I don't really feel like I have anything to blog about lately, hence, that I haven't, I uploaded these pictures about 5 weeks ago, planning to blog, but I didn't. I don't find myself using my camera as much lately- I broke the lens cap too.
I took a bunch of pictures when we got our snow for the year....yeah. no. Its snowing right now, its been snowing all day, it's been snowing in little flurries on and off all month,  I don't think we've ever had snow so late in the year here, I am so over it, It's my birthday in a few days, and I really, really want a beautiful, sunny snow free day.
We even have all the blossom on our trees. blossom and snow! it's about 15 degrees colder than a year ago apparently, can you tell I'm over it?!
Definetly a little bit worried, my dad is off driving round the country on a motorbike with friends, I'll bet he's cold.








As you may have noticed, I have a lot of pictures of our new dog, Teddy, honestly he could not be more perfect, I am entirely obsessed with him (if you follow me on instagram, you will know this and be over it) he really does brighten up my day, every single day- if your thinking about getting a dog- just do it. seriously.

On my way home from college I'm always just like, I can't wait to see teddy! I can see him sitting at the window looking out as I walk into my drive, and he goes crazy the second I'm in the door, it's honestly so much fun, and we really love him, I can't believe now that we weren't going to get another dog (mama was a little hesitant- funnily she thinks teddy is her 5th baby, she adores him)

I'm near the end of my art foundation course, it's gone pretty well, I have to say. I'm doing my usual stressed because we've got our deadline sneaking up and I'm not near done, but I've realised that I only ever get motivated to do my work on a deadline, it's what I've done all year, and what I'll keep doing, which is why instead of painting a 3D head right now, I'm blogging.

I can't think of anything else to share right now because I'm hungry, which never makes for productivity,
I'll try and keep this game up, just for myself, if I can.
see ya soon, I hope someone reading this has some sun, we don't!

maddy
xo

1 comment:

Pol said...

No sun here - just more snow. I am completely over winter - but DS Ben is still happy to drag me out at 9am on a Saturday to sled. And we will be snowman building at my mums later. Please Spring - come soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...