Monday, 29 October 2012

A spooky weekend.






Here are a bunch of pictures of my weekend- specifically Saturday night- a bunch of my best friends are living away at uni now, and there was a plan to come home for the weekend, and do a typical night out in Watford then we found out it was the weekend Watford celebrated Halloween, and I was there.

Halloween in England is rubbish, and bar possible pumpkin carving, I knew this was our only chance of dressing up and getting in the spirit of things.
I did feel like the bouncers had perhaps come as absolute (insert swear word of your choice) they just seemed to be extra in your face- and whilst I never gave them any bother, you know when they just are....everywhere?!
It was like that- but still, seeing everyone was awesome, it felt like they'd never left, but sadly, they were all on trains home across the country today, which, makes me so grateful I could lie in bed all day- honestly, even my bones hurt, I read somewhere that the lighter the colour of the alcohol you drink, the less likely you are to have a hangover.
This is a lie. 
I also normally try and down some water when I get in, but when I did make it home at 3:30am, I decided to go wake my parents up and chat to them for a while...actually I wake my mum up every time I go out because so far I have remembered my keys once.
Today my mum was my hero,


More vitamin c than I've had all year, toast and more toast, and she never even said "it was self inflicted" although Eve did.
This just sums it up.


I love weekends like this.
Sadly it might be Christmas next time round, but still! 


(All images borrowed from Tara....hence you can see timestamps :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...