Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Instagram life.


L-R,
1// New naked palette and MAC refills 2// Poser 3// Panda snoozing
4// Chaos from the bathroom refurbishment 5// New bronzer 6// Oli makes the front page
7// This weeks graze box 8// Picking shoes 9// Yummy vegetarian dinner



L-R
1// My mama and her mama 2// MAC delivery 3// Naked palette 
4// Alex having a drink 5// Movie night with my mama 6// Bagel with cream cheese, avocado and cucumber 
7// My gorgeous mum with her portrait at an exhibition 8// Sparkles 9//Work

Clearly- I got instagram- feel free to follow me -@maddystimpson 
Busy, busy, busy!
Life is changing up round here, maybe its summer creeping in, but its exciting.
I have a lot to do, I finished my exams and handed in all my art (boy wasn't that a scramble!) and now I'm getting ready for my holiday, (2 weeks today!) and my prom, which, sadly, is on Friday, and which sadly, I do not yet have a dress for. 
I know.

Have a lovely day!






1 comment:

Sammi said...

I love graze, their boxes are so yummy :)

that is super cool about Oli making the front page

And Alex, bless him straight from the source!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...