Friday, 4 May 2012

Welcome to adulthood kid.

I voted today (yesterday technically) it was so weird,
It was the election for the London mayor, It's honestly so weird, I'm not sure I've got over turning eighteen yet.

Having said that, Oli is 20 next week! 20! *I just realised I missed the blogs birthday again :( happy four years honey* it's insane, we're hitting up London town to celebrate, this is why I like eighteen- I always love the six weeks between our birthdays when there seems to only be a year between us, goodness knows why, but I do.

It's busy round here, we're on about Stimpson world war 4000- and something, which is pretty typical around here, not to mention part of our ceiling fell down during our current bathroom renovation, we were over using a Tupperware jug as a shower :)

We're having to economise though,


My mama has bought the worlds smallest sink for her bathroom, we were wetting ourselves over it, all squeezed into their en- suite, you can barely fit two hands in it!

This is my last month of school, about three weeks until that's it, and onto leavers and exams, it's a scary world out there, and I'm not sure I'm ready, I've been going through all the old photos of the fun we've had over the past few years, I guess you don't realise how good you've got it until it's gone!

I've had a few nights out (illegal as we're in exam period!) of which sad evidence always ends up on Facebook, why is tequila always such a good idea at the time?
But, I'll probably never be this young free and fun again :)

It's such a busy two months, exams, leavers, exams, prom, Bournemouth, Tenerife, results, and summer!
My art exam was last week, three days of constant painting, I finished right on time, and I've never been so happy with a final piece, I'm so pleased with it! (or them, but I don't want to give too much away :)

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend! there's talk of town and/or a foam party here, but I'm not really feeling it, so we'll see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...