Thursday, 31 May 2012

The last week of school.

So, This Tuesday, was leavers, we finished school,
Having got a new phone, and thus, instagram, about a week ago, I got some documentation of our last week, like they say, its the people that make the place.


It wasn't really emotional, we all sort of ran away after the assembly and mass to the pub, so that whole part of the day was missed- post coming tomorrow, but the whole week before we were pretty much just in to occasionally attend lessons and sit out in the sun and head to the pub in (my many) frees, it was a really fantastic week, I'm always a lot happier generally in the sun, and we have had 25-28 degree (celcius) weather for the last week at least, every day, we've been tanning up for leavers, and I've had several breakfast dates with Laura (at the pub, of course) to discuss our upcoming holiday!

I feel like it's not over yet, it was just the end of lessons, we're now officially on study leave, meaning we only come in for exams, I only have one, in a week or so, and then I'm done, so we're home revising (sunbathing) and then we still have prom, So I don't think it's really hit me that it's over yet.

I don't want it to end.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...