Thursday, 15 March 2012

Contacts, self timer, boat parties.





Hello there,
Remember me? I've had an awkward couple of weeks with my laptop battery and I've been feeling crap awful, and it's just been dragging y'know.

But anyway's, Turns out my camera has self timer!
{I'd like to apologise in advance, I feel like it's going to get a lot of use- I really feel awkward about self portraits with arms, but if you're not touching the camera it's legitimate}
I was testing out a birthday make up, because that's what I do when I get bored.
I might try another tomorrow, who knows, this could be a long couple of weeks for you guys.
{that's if anyone reads this, I wouldn't know :}

So, I went to a boat party, on the river Thames, on the south bank I think, and it was really amazing, I was, for a first, teetotal the whole night, {you wouldn't believe the amount of people who took that to mean I was pregnant, excuse me? I've lost 12 pounds :}
So it took me a little longer than usual to hit that dance floor, but I had such a good time! especially there and back on the coaches, it was brilliant- and whilst the photo above isn't great, In my defence, I reapplied my bronzer in a rocking toilet about the width of my hips.

You may have also noticed I have contacts, I've got an appointment tomorrow, and I've been trying a few, but I won't be wearing them all the time, max a couple times I week I'd imagine, I think glasses suit me better a lot of time time.

What else is new?
Nah, not much, I think I'm going to buy this bag on Sturday, with a voucher, I debated it last week and I've spent the whole week wishing it was mine.

Have a lovely day lovelies,

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Ummm, I read. I'm a 42yo mother of 3 and I get a kick out of your 18 yearoldness. Keep having fun. And PS: you look exactly like my oldest sister....crazy!

Auntie Nonie said...

And OF COURSE I read it!!!! I would never know what was gong on otherwise!
Love the contacts - bet you end up wearing them more than you think, but then, I never wore glasses first.
I like the satchel apart from the yellow colour.....
Love you lots xxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...