Wednesday, 11 January 2012

New years and an update,




New years was ages ago now,
Feels like it at least, so busy, so much to do, I cannot wait for it to be Saturday, I'm sitting here, dreaming of living on a game reserve in south Africa, even though I'm scared of spiders.

I've only just picked the last of those bottle tops off my floor- everyone was stuck for New years, we're all at that awkward age where half of all my friends are 18, and the other half {like me} aren't.
Luckily, my lovely friend Lucy saved the day by having a house party- Lucy's house parties are always the best, and she has the coolest parents who usually get home in the early hours and join in, much to her embarrassment, but we love it.
So new years was great, and things are busy,
That's probably how they'll stay, in other news, I'm thinking of going to a kettle bell class next week- has anybody tried it?

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Sounds like a good way to bring in the New Year, m'dear :)

I have not tried kettle ball, I was thinking of starting spinning after someone revealed to me that it is a great way to get in shape and eat what you like :D

Izzy said...

I've just got back from 2 weeks camping in South Africa and only saw 2 big spiders on my whole trip - neither of them anywhere near my tent - so don't let fear of spiders put you off! I've only been back for 2 days but I'm already missing the beautiful views, amazing animals running around all over the place and the feeling of being warm all the time. I'd love to go back and live there permanently )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...