Thursday, 16 June 2011

Did you know...?

I think salt is the devil.- I know its probably in quite a few of the foods I like already- but putting it on is as alien to me as salad.
I think that toes are the weirdest thing in the world.
When I'm bored I pull out my split ends, I know its weird/and or disgusting, but I can't help it, it's also the reason I have to get about five inches off next week.
I think that the ability to speak fluent french would be the best thing in the world- sexiest language in the world right there.
I'm really envious of Alex's collection of Lego- he's always catching me playing with it, I get such a talking to from him I can't tell you.
I hate board games. hate them, they're so boooring.
I hate staying up too late (normally watching old episodes of home and away on YouTube) and being the only person up- every creak this old house makes freaks me out.
I don't know how to play cards.
I don't know my left and right.
I can't whistle- and it drives me crazy.

That's it- I can't think of any more, but I want to hear some of yours, because these days it's just me and the crickets round here.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Tana said...

How is one a non salad eating vegetarian? Silly girl! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...