Saturday, 1 January 2011

New year; New blog

Happy new year!!!!!!!
It is 3pm and I literally just woke up, I've never slept this late in my life, ever, I in fact, hate lie ins.
So, new year, new blog, new...Y'know.
Hold up? new blog, yessureee, Tamsin and I, have been scheming away for a few months, and have pulled everything together, with about, 30 seconds to spare, so head on over to our new, ever so pretty blog,
And press the follow button if you will, we'll be hosting a giveaway in the week!
I hope your New year is the best ever.
Because that's my plan.
Leave me your new year's resolutions below, I want to read them all, pretty please,
Love,

3 comments:

beady said...

My new years resolution is a three fold mission...
1). Get fit (this is basically code for get skinny)
2). Write more.
3). Make a new friend.

That's all. Peace.

sarah, rsm said...

my resolution this 2011 is to live each day with as little regret as possible.

happy new year, madsta!

Sammi said...

Hey Madsta, Happy New Year!

Hope you're having a great year so far (as you get to be old, like I am, you will love the days you can have lie ins, and even better if those days fall on a Monday).

My resolutions are:

1. To participate in Project 365 (altho its more like Project 52, as we're doing a photo a week)
2. To read 52 books in 52 weeks
3. To go swimming or cycling at least 3 times a week
4. To have Spanish lessons or find someone I can converse solely in Spanish with
5. To actually write a novel for NaNoWriMo this year
6. And the last one is the one I plan on breaking, to stop pulling Matt's whites out of the back of his apron (a guy I work with, we bully each other when we're bored)!

Do you have any resolutions this year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...