Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Time to get nosy; ask me anything.


It's official.
I've nothing to blog about, I'm back at school and have work to do, so there is little time to document my days, so I thought that as I like being nosy and asking all kinds or reading people's ask me anything posts, I thought you guys might like to know something about me ( sounds preposterous I know)something that bugs you every time you read or any other such amusement, as the title said you can ask me anything that takes your fancy, I truly have no boundaries, my friends would perhaps not welcome this as a good thing, but it's hardly to my detriment, you know, not that often.
Anyhoo, I guess...I'll take in the questions Friday? and tell you all my pretties.
Subjects that may get you thinking...but are in no way limited to,
My family,
My heritage,
My name?
My education?
Where my duvet cover's are from?
My plans?
And anything else!
- If you happen to be here Thursday, and questions are a bit thin on the ground then please just keep submitting them, so I have a whole post.
sooo...
Leave your questions in the comments below, as many as you like, the more the better,
Or if you like, you can email it/them to me, they will all be included the same,
maddy.stimpson@btinternet.com
And on that note, I like mail generally, so if it would amuse you email me regardless,
Anyhoo, I'm off to attempt some art work (or at least I like to think I will)
Until next time my sweethearts,

6 comments:

Sammi said...

What is your plan when you finish sixth form? Do you want to go uni or find a job? What kind of job do you want at the outcome, either of sixth form or uni?

What is your favourite kind of music? Your favourite band?

What is your favourite part about being English, and since you mentioned your heritage, do you have any other background?

What is your favourite store to shop in? And what is your favourite outfit?

Hum... lots of questions to keep you going :D

Wife Of A Salesman said...

I like to read, excessively...If you were a charactor in a novel, which would you be? or If your life was a novel which one would it be? A dear friend of mine is truly an Anne Elliot but she hasn't quite snagged her Captain Wentworth, I think I may be a Ramona Quimby, from Beverly Cleary (even though I am a grown up now).

valarie said...

Of all the places in the world where would you want to live and why?

Naomi Miles said...

Who is your favourite singer/band and why?

Tamsin said...

What makes you happy and your life worth living?

Where are some places in the world you would like to visit?

What do you want to do "when you grow up"?

How do you try to make the world a better place?

If you could spend an entire day exactly as you pleased, what would you do?

How did you get so lovely? :)

Leah said...

For some reason while I was cleaning my kitchen last night you popped into my head and I thought of lots of questions for you! I hope I can remember them, I remember they were VERY nosey so please just ignore the ones you don't like :)

How did you come to post on cjane? (that's how I got here)

I thought you had a kerfuffle with some friends a few months ago, but I can't see it now (could well be wrong), but if I remember right is it all ok now?

What does Mutti do to make her the centre of your world? What advice do you have for Mum's to achieve that? Do you all get along with her so well, or do you two especially hit it off? Does she blog? I would LOVE my daughter to talk about me like that as a teenager, she must be great, I wanna hear more!

Can you please explain to me how your education system works around your age? I watch skins and I get confused, they call it "college" but it's not university ... are they the "o" and "a" level years? What % of people do that, do a lot leave before then? I know my mum was sad she never went on to do those, but that was a long time ago (my parents left the UK in the 60's to come to Australia).

Ok I think that is all LOL

Cheers

Leah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...