Saturday, 25 September 2010

Saturdays.

It started around 7am, when the famway took delivery of a giant sofa, two littler ones, two chair's and a pouffe.
There are still tweaks to be done, we suspect a chair too many has arrived.
awesome.
Dad took it upon himself to repaint the porch.

My camera got hijacked.
Hannah dropped round to head on up the high street for Bio-oil stockists- makes your skin like a baby's bum- FYI.
Evils spent forever in bed.
My Mutti returned home whole again- her iphone was fixed.
Eve spent a lot of the day making use of our old (20ish years) sofa's
We got pandy poo involved.
Disgusting, but I am a little off colour, can you tell?(I like to change outfits)
And finally my folks headed out for an evening out, I am babysitting, oli is off limping round someones house. wish me luck.

I'm hoping to inherit them,
Until next time my sweethearts,

2 comments:

Wife Of A Salesman said...

Curious to know where your parents go and what they do on their night out.

madsta said...

Arent we all!- they were headed out to a surprise birthday party, the social butterflys that they are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...