Friday, 24 September 2010

A report from the trenches.

Oh you guys!
I loved your comments, and your inspirational stories about your own success!- Katie your comment was most inspirational! thank you for sharing!
I was worried about sharing, but it will be exceptionally shameful having to fess up to you formidable lot; that I have given up the game, or cheated, so the plan is to do neither.
I am in it for the long haul, so I am looking at a good...9 months, a year? until I'm done, that's the plan.
I fell asleep for a few minutes in my English class today, my Mutti said she wasn't sure which was worse- that I fell asleep in the first place, or that no one noticed!
I am undecided if it is the demands of a work filled schedule or the late nights, or the shocking early mornings after a summer of relaxed starts.
I am also thinking about joining a gym with my partner in crime/healthy lifestyle buddy Hannah, if you know me you may have just choked on your tea, for I don't exercise, I used to wheel about the hall in Olivia's wheelchair.
It is earth moving indeed, I want to tone and slim my sausage leg's.
Anyhoo, I thought I'd let you know how T'was going, Ideally tomorrow I will have something actually worth reading for you.
Until next time my sweethearts,

P.S- this song is aptly named, for I am most obsessed.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I definitely used to feel like I wasn't really dieting at all, because I was still eating the same foods I loved! And it can be kind of a challenge to break the habit of snacking, but just keep lots of veggies around which are no points at all, generally! On average, without exercising (for I am skinnier, but still quite lazy) I lost about 2-3 lbs a week. It's hard at first, but once you start seeing the numbers steadily go down it's easier to stay motivated.

If you ever need any support or motivation, feel free to send an email my way! It's much easier to do when other people are doing it with you.

katiecurry.bsw@gmail.com

Sammi said...

Personally I think the gym is the most uninspiring way to lose weight. I cycle to work during the day, and when I eventually pass my driving test whenever that maybe, I will start swimming daily. I'd like to do yoga too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...