Tuesday, 14 September 2010

And the winner is...


I almost feel like I must have cheated in some way, because I love Tamsin, funny and charming (not to mention pretty gorgeous) she is my oldest (in no means age) follower, with me from the beguinning, and so when I think about it she probably deserved to win, and her comment had me laughing for at least 7 minutes.
Proof,
Congratulations to Tamsin- I hope you find something you like with the $55 CSN stores voucher!
Commiserations to those who didn't win, but we'll all be good sports eh?
Hopefully there will be other chances and giveaways for you to feast upon,
Until next time my sweethearts,

2 comments:

Tamsin said...

This just made my whole entire day!Thank you! Madsta darling, you shall be the first to know how I spend my prize money :)

Tamsin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...