Friday, 11 June 2010

weathering the storm.


My garden in bloom



I took an accidental hiatus this past week, the day's have been running away from me and before I know where I am night has befallen my aura.
I like to think I have a good excuse, I probably don't, here goes; do not judge me, I am in the middle of my exams you know, yes, yes I am.
Oli is being very annoying- she has physio twice a week and is getting round herself a few steps at a time, when she needs something she can hobble for it, but if she doesn't want to do it she claims she cannot walk at all. yeah.
Evil Eve ruined my laptop, it will take me approximately three hours to get a post out as I loose connection every three minutes, buggeration, Whenever She asked me why she wasn't allowed to use it I told her it was because she manhandles it and breaks it. go figure.
Alas, I have no more excuses, now...what have I been up to? ah yes, I attended the summer time ball, quite by accident with my dearest Mutti this past Sunday, it is basically when...you go to Wembley stadium and listen to...Usher, Justin Bieber, Will.I.Am, Jason Derulo, Pixie Lot, Ellie Goulding, Cheryl Cole, Chipmunk, Esme Denturs, Dizzee rascal and Florence and the machine...The Wanted, Scouting for girls...Justin Beiber again...Alexandra Burke, JLS, Ke$ha, and Tinie Tempah perform.

I know, awesome! no one will judge you for being jealous, if I were you I would be jealous that I got to spend five or so hours listing to these guys perform live. Its understandable really. The best part was getting home at 11pm and getting up for my exam sans revision, but the good thing is I didn't just tell the internet that so its okay.
The weather has been hateful this past week, we are supposedly entering British summertime, sucks to ya because Downpours just don't scream summer to me, it has been utterly miserable, and so my father has decided we are to spend tomorrow at the beach, he is driving us all, sans my Mutti, down to his native Bournemouth for the day, I haven't been since last summer supposedly the weather is to be nice, and I am hoping to dip my tootsies in the ocean, we shall see, I do love the beach, and no doubt we will have the pleasure of visiting our grandparents at their cliff top home, what a delight.
My dear friend Hannah and I were speculating today on how we would get My dear Oli down the cliff top ramps that lead to the beach, fun to go down, a nightmare to go up, I suggested we would just let her go at the top and her wheels would carry her, how do wheelchairs and sand mix?

We taught Alex to ride his bike last weekend, well I did, and I am taking full credit, it was hot, I vaguely remember the sun, but it has been so long...I'm all nice and golden.
Say hello to chins
Anything else to share...I am having an uncharacteristic break out which sucks as I resemble The Hulk.
We are celebrating but I can't share why...nope, I'm done, I just wanted you to know I'm still alive, Before the crash I blogged often, three times a week or so, I swear, Tamsin will testify,
Until next time my sweethearts,

6 comments:

Tamsin said...

What I wouldn't give for an afternoon in an English coastal town! Eat an ice cream and hide from the seagulls for me :)

madsta said...

I will do! It seems you miss England- you must come back and bring that delightful family of yours!

Sammi said...

Hi there Madeleine, found your blog through Courtney (C Jane). Hasn't the weather here been awful of late :o( its just started raining and I have to cycle to work

Hope you had a good time in Bournemouth, I live down in Dorset, although the middle countrysidey bit. Hope everything is getting better my dear! I read some of your posts about the crash, very sad. I hope your sister is starting to heal, even if she is being... selective about when she can walk!
take are xx

AllyM said...

I just wanted to comment on your blog. Of course I found it through CJane because her blog is hilarious and her sister's story is so touching. Kind of like how your sister's story is so touching and how your wrote a post all about your sister was probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. And just so you know...the weathers crappy in Idaho too.

I also have a blog, feel free to read. Its not as cool as yours though:)
www.allym-heyyall.blogspot.com

love,
ally

Catherine said...

I must say, I am beyond jealous! Pixie lot! Florence and the Machine! I'm so mad that I missed out. I wish there wasn't a dumb ocean between me and that concert!

This Girl loves to Talk said...

found your blog via cjane you just made a comment above mine about her coming over to peoples blogs (and I saw you featured on teenager week) anyway i back read a few posts and was thinking of your sister.

My mother and father were in a car that was hit by a drunk driver. He died and she didn't. She was pregnant with me at the time. she had worse injuries and even had operations where they moved tiny baby me to the side to do it.

anyway I was moved by your posts and yes your sister is here for a purpose. I hope every day that i live up to my purpose for why as a tiny unborn baby I lived when my father did not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...