All you experienced mums will understand my poor Mutti's plight these past days- the make up worry's, the ever elusive backless/strapless bra combo- whoever invented those needs a talking too, they are not awesome.
For those of you who were concerned I purchased (Mutti purchased) seamless knickers and a roll of the rather vulgarly named 'tit tape' to work wonders on my regular bra, because that's the way we roll.
Moreover was the dizzying heights that I reached in my prom heels- and the problems that go with them,
She has indeed taken a beating, as has the plastic, Proms are expensive!
And alas I fear prom brings more worries than it will joy, but hopefully it will be a fun filled night of memories, here goes the to do list between now and tomorrow evening;
- buy razors and serious straight talking blister plasters by the pound
- purchase ravishing fake eyelashes
- charge camera
- tidy room
- sew on loose bead on my dress
- wash hair/grooming
- tame eyebrows
- collect money from the gang and sort out the evening's beverages
- pack overnight/after-party bag
- figure a plan of action for my unseasoned yet timely break out
- print out a picture of how I want my hair for my stylist
- shave legs
- paint nails
- buy replacement eyelash curler
- pack alternative shoes to the skyscrapers in case of after-party mishaps.
- arrange cab money
- pack prom clutch
- cleanse/ tone/ moisturise
- paint toenails
- charge phone
And probably so many more!
It was probably irrelevant to most people, but I needed to write it out and I can't read my own writing (neither can ANYONE else)
And I deleted Microsoft word in order to store more photos, so suck it up,
send me good, thin thoughts.
Anyone have any fun Prom stories to share?
Until next time my sweethearts,