Sunday, 21 March 2010

Sundays are always the same.




Sunday is a slow day in my house,
My room has slowly been deteriorating, and was frankly disgusting. I had to take action, on my announcement of the annual clear out, which I deem necessary at least every 6 weeks, Eve announced she needed the toilet and promptly disappeared for three hours.
My room had become so messy my head felt cluttered.
I needed clean.
On my lone journey to cleanliness I took on the brave task of cleaning out the chest of drawers, and judging by my discoveries it has been years. 90% of the clothes were Eve's, clothes for a 9-10 year old, not a 13 year old, I also discovered a pair of tiny little pants, Alex's, the width of my ankle, so many of the clothes were useless that the 6 draw chest now only play's house to a few lone pairs of knickers and socks between us. we are thinking of opening up a B&B, as we've no clue how to occupy the empty space.
I need to get reacquainted with the chest, for it has been a no man's land for years.
This past weekend my father has been redecorating Alex's room, Eve helped, I observed.
I've made many a bed, and am thrilled with my cleanliness, but disappointed with my lack of art work, my teacher will crucify me, roll on the Easter holidays!
I always take the saying of god's day of rest very literally, a year or two ago I would have had plans for both Saturday and Sunday, but whilst I still occupy Saturday with festivities, Sunday has alas, drifted into an abyss.
Myself and Eve often occupy the morning time with a stroll up the road,
today for example we did so before coming home and "making mum and dad's bed for them"
aka; we had a wrestling match before Eve sat on my head for around half an hour, unable to understand how I could breath, a simple trick; i turned my head to the side and had a snooze, she thought i was playing dead and beat me.
We're even now.
Almost 5 days until my birthday! what are you getting me?
As I am writing this I am listening to the harry potter and the deathly hallows audiotape via youtube, across from me eve is doing the very same.
I'm at the bit where Lupin is trying to convince them to let him tag along on the mission.
I triggered my obsession that was widely under control by rereading the book for the 30ish time.
oopsy daisy.
and that is my Sunday synopsis.
until next time my sweethearts,

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Maddy!!
How have you been? I haven't heard form ya in a LONG time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...