Tuesday, 30 March 2010

A reflection


I like to set a goal of the things I intend to achieve on each coming birthday, I told myself that once I turned 16  I would;

- start wearing a moisturiser with a built in high SPF daily on my face and hands to ward of wrinkles and age spots in the coming decades, I think its a good habit to get into and have been scouring the internet for one that wont irritate my skin for the last 2 days.

- be a little wilder, my Mutti would argue that I should really be reigning the craziness in, I however protest, I am only 16 once.

- Get a job! to pay for my petrol once I  turn 17 and can drive!

- Embed style into the very being that is Evil Eve

-Revise daily.

And that conclude's my list.
until next time my sweethearts,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...