Saturday, 27 February 2010

on being me and living there.

this has absoloutly nothing to do with todays post, but isnt my little brother utterly adorabe!?
Today is Saturday, i a posting whilst watching Harry Potter And The Half Blood Price,
which is an absoloute classic, they're in Diagon Alley at the moment.
we are a mere 6 days into the week and i've been grounded for the weekend twice, and as far as i know i only have the one, and i've lost my weekly allowance twice, quite a stance when i'm only on the one weekly allowance, and there is only the one week in my week.
i have whasted a day, succumbing to my week long wish to lie in bed (it also worked well because for the most part i was confined to my room) and drink just juice, and homemade flapjacks.
tomorrow i face another day of ill fated homework.
i can barely contain myself.
until next time my sweethearts,

P.S) for fun try and say when i'm only on the one weekly allowance, and there is only the one week in my week 10 times.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...