Tuesday, 23 February 2010

list.

okay- someone recently told me that the only way to get things done is to write them down, so i've figured that because a couple people read this blog i have to do them once i write them- so ive decided to write down all the work that has to be done and completed asap- truly it all needs to be in like yesterday- so this is a selfish post- a prayer to aid in my workload wouldnt go amis,
1. write essay on julius caesar
2. complete pe coursework
3. A LOT of art sheets- im too ashamed to tell you
4. both history courseworks
5. french coursework
6. both science courseworks
7. pass ICT this time around.
8. cant remember anymore...
please think of me- if i fail i may become too depressed to ever writ again.
woe is me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shall help you all the way, as much as I can my darling!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...