Saturday, 6 February 2010

a jaunt with my cat.

myself and hannah headed on a jaunt this past noon, now either i have been growing or my tall friend hannah has been shrinking at a cosiderable rate, as she asked me to crounch down for this picture, she said she felt like an elf,
we were to dwindell slowly through to our destination, for outfits, we came home with a bottle of vitamin water and cold hands,
i particularly fell for two dresses, what do we think?


i like the first, although on reflection, both are particularly short, less of the dresses methinks.
we were beyond hunger so stopped for jacket potatoes,
yummy yummy yummy i got love in my tummy and i feel like loving you...
we arrived home and talked of the summertime, where we would go, what we would do, the tans and burns we would develop, and once she left i dealt with the messy buisness of valentines post,
dont worry my darlings, i left my heart with you,
until next time my sweethearts,



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...