Tuesday, 22 December 2009

madsta's turbulant tuesdays; with Evil Eve


my little sister Eve, whom is known as Evil Eve, shes terrifically annoying, 13 years young, and sitting about a meter away from me playing on her PSP, has the longest hair which she fails to utelise, and is an infernal tomboy, she's a woman of few words, here goes, introducing Evil Eve to the madsta journals;
see you on the other side,

Evil Eve what is your favourite colour?

yellow



If you could describe Madsta dearest in one word what would it be?
eccentric



What is your favourite food?
chips!



what is your favourite colour to paint your nails?
dont like to paint them!



what makes you especially angry?
when you( thats me!!) eat more of your fair share of the advent calendar!

if you were an animal what would you be any why?
ummm, a lion, because its gorey.

how many days would there be in your ideal month?
my ideal month..? 10, because you dont have to wait so long for birthdays and everything, its kinda short.

if you were an orange would you be vibrant or mellow?
i'd be mellow, because its sweet like me

Are you jealous of anybody?
you (thats me) because you've got a blog, i want a blog but i'd probably never be bothered to write it so it wouldnt be a very good one.

what is your favourite personal trait?
wearing my hat.

what is your favourite time of the year and why?
christmas-time, like advent becasue its running up to christmas and its really exciting.

If you could be anyone you wanted for a day who would you be and why?
i woud think i would beee...(deep in thought) i would be...maybe, i think i would just be me.


what is your favourite place in the world?
i dnno, i havent been many places in the world to be honest (evil eve has never been abroad) i think i'd quite like...florida, its all sunny and hot but its still quite nice.

what do you want do when your a 'grown up'?
i want to be a professor of history



what Is my favourite drink?
just juice.



what makes me and my blog fabulous?
its updated all the time and its really quite funky and groovy...yeah.

describe yourself in one word
awesome.



there you have it, an insight into the squiggled mind of Evil eve's marvellings,
until next time my sweethearts,


2 comments:

c jane said...

Dear Madsta and Evil Eve,

Merry Christmas!

Love,
c jane

madsta said...

cjane, you just made my christmas, you are in my opinion blogging royalty and now im just rosy!
merry christmas! (again!)
madsta
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...