Monday, 30 November 2009

update on the general whirlpool of my life.




wow.
I want to explain why for the past month or so my posting has been quite erratic and downright shoddy, and that i havent forgotten my dear old blog or its readers and that i wont become one of those bloggers who posts every few months, i genuenly shudder at the thought.

It has been less than a month since my dearest auntie Rita passed away, and whilst i am over the initial downpour of emotions i still think about her and it makes me terribly sad, especially when i wear her engagement ring that was given to me, she was part of the furniture at christmas and i am really sad that she wont be here this year.

i have mock exams starting a week from today, and not only am i entirely unprepared, particularly in art and french but i am also without revision or anything to paint, so over the coming weeks my mind will be distinctly preoccupied.

i have had internet, camera, and laziness issues lately, and although i keep saying it i vow to buck up my ideas soon.

onto merrier times shall we?
i had a fantastic and somewhat eventful weekend but feel it is a little too wild to share with you on this bumpkin of a blog, but i will put up a few pictures.
until next time my sweethearts,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...