Monday, 5 October 2009

if i could have just the one.....



you had better believe that this weekend when myself and my mutti nipped into marks and spencer for a few bits we saw not only mince pies, but advent callenders including the one i got last year! i am so excited! i forced my mutti to buy the mince pies which were on a deal, so we had to boxes of six, i can safely say that i must have eaten collectively at least 5, i am really ashamed, mince pies are my christmas vice, (along with all the other food in sight) i love them more than...many things, they were the best tasting mince pies ever, i cant get over it, when i bit in my mouth exploded with the taste of christmas, it was unbelievable, also i arrived home the next day to find my dad had been into marks and spencer too and bought a christmas cake! for "afternoon tea", it has been a very festive weekend, i am just about to settle in for an evening with a christmas catalogue, as far as i am concerned it could be december 1st! next up, eve's new look!
until next time my sweethearts,

4 comments:

Tamsin said...

Gasp! Mince pies!!! If only they had those in silly Utah-land... Reminds me of Christmases long before I decided to move halfway around the world. Enjoy!

madsta said...

i will! where are you from originally? i have wanted to live in utah for a while now, but if they dont have mince pies i'm not so sure!

Tamsin said...

My origins are a bit of a mess! My mum is English and my dad is Norwegian. I was born in Cornwall, but grew up mostly in Norway. We spent all of our summers in England, though. Then I came to Utah to go to University, and ended up marrying an American and staying.

So there's my life story!

As for the mince pies... you could probably make your own. I just haven't had the courage yet!

madsta said...

weirdly that is my life plan, honest to god, i want to live in utah because i love the way everything is very family oriented, so i was thinking about going to univercity there and seeing how it went!
i would have to make my own if i went, mince pies are a dietry staple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...