Monday, 3 August 2009

Madsta and blondie on the coast

I am utterly convinved that when i woke up this morning the sea air had already cheered me, after a quick jaunt in boscombe town in which i was thrilled to purchase a new book and a pair of tights we were off on a costal walk, that was lost in translation almost immediatly as we strayed down to the beach front, unprepared with no towels we ran through the waves in leggings and t shirts, ice creams followed, we had also bypassed sun lotion! We like to live life on the wild side! We strolled home barefoot and sandy and sunbathed on the sunloungers on the ginormous balcony off our bedroom we are now avidly awaiting the arrival of my kt darling tomorrow, as she is back from the wilderness, i love you my darling
until next time my sweethearts,

madsta
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...